The well-being of our guests and team members is paramount, so we would like to illustrate a few of the measures we have adopted in order to ensure you enjoy a safe and healthy stay with us:
- - Our staff wear masks as required by Nigerian law, and will receive ad hoc training to ensure they comply immediately with new regulatory measures as these are introduced.
- - Gel hand sanitizer is available in both guest and staff areas.
- - To enhance everyone’s safety and reduce check-in time, e-registration is available before arrival. Guests will receive an e-mail with ‘The Jericho Apartments Online Check-In Invitation.
- - All surfaces, including furniture and upholstery, are regularly sanitized using products approved by Nigeria’s Ministry of Health.
- - Enhanced cleaning protocols have been implemented throughout the property both in the method and frequency with which guest rooms and public spaces are cleaned.
- - All our communal spaces have been re-arranged to guarantee our guests’ privacy, tranquility and well-being. Meals and drinks for now are offered on room service basis.
- - In addition to normal catering service, our in-house kitchen are offers an expanded room service menu, with a range of traditional and creative dishes. Self service and valet service are available.
- - After each use, all beds, tables and chairs are stripped of any linen, sanitized and reset with new linen and seat covers.
- - We pay particular attention to the regular sanitization of all fittings, equipment and machinery that staff and guests come in regular contact with.
- -Our air conditioning units are frequently cleaned and supplied with new filters.
- - Rooms are disinfected and entirely sanitized after each guest's departure.
- - We provide private transfers (at a cost), keeping guests safe from the moment they get off the plane.